Associate Member Status
If you have satisfactorily completed a 60-hour MII approved or equivalent training programme but have yet to compete the MII approval to practice process you may appply for MII Assocaite Member status.
How to Become an Associate Member
To register as an Associate Member of the MII, simply forward a copy of your MII accrredited or equivalent training certificate, a completed registration form (downloadable from the MII Forms Page) and your registration fee to The MII, 35 Fitzwilliam Place, Dublin 2.
As an Associate Member, you are entitled to:
- Updates and briefings on developments in mediation
- Information about symposiums, conferences, CPD trainings and other events
- Reduced Member fees for symposium, conferences and some CPD trainings
- Attend sector meetings, AGM and any EGMs
- Join a Sharing and Learning group
- Sit on appropriate MII committee
- Associate Members are not eligible to apply for a Practising Certificate and are not approved to practice.
- If you have successfully completed an MII approved training programme you are eligible for free membership of the MII under the Trainee Member scheme.
- Members must be in good standing with the MII and Council reserves the right to refuse membership.
If you have any queries or require further information please contact the MII at firstname.lastname@example.org.