NUI Maynooth, Co. Kildare
This four-day intensive workshop will enable participants to begin coaching clients on a one to one basis immediately to find better ways of managing conflict situations and communicating in difficult circumstances. You will:
• learn the 7 stage CINERGY™ process
• develop a good understanding of conflict dynamics and coaching principles
• Leave the workshop with an ability to begin coaching clients straight away
• experience the coaching process from point of view of coach, client and observer.
• Have access to post course support, workbook and training materials
Participants on the CINERGY™ Conflict Management Coaching workshop are often Coaches, Mediators, H.R. Consultants and Managers, Senior and Line Managers and Therapists. Persons may attend coaching to learn how to have difficult conversations, to be more assertive, to be able to attend mediation and staying on message. The course includes a large volume of highly mentored skills practice to give participants the best possible learning experience.
Dates: 17, 18 , 19 and 20 July2017 9.30am to 5pm
Venue: Edward Kennedy Institute, Maynooth University
Cost: €1,350.00 reduced to €1,050 early bird price up to 30th June
Facilitator Catherine O’Connell
Contact: Catherine at 0879936237 or Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
The MII accredits mediation training courses which meet set training standards.
The purpose of CPD is to ensure that Mediators keep their knowledge and skills up to date for the benefit of users of their service and for their own personal and professional development.