City West Hotel, Lucan, Co. Dublin (Close to M50)
7 CPD Points
PRESENTED BY MIND COACHING SOLUTIONS : BRIAN O’CONNELL
On this workshop you will learn how to use thoughtful probing questions and skilful guidance to help your clients generate new understandings, move beyond impasses, recognise differences and generate appropriate solutions. This is an interactive workshop with practical exercises, examples and group discussion. Places are limited to assist transfer of key learning.
- Rapport occurs at many different levels and a mediator can use these to facilitate positive movement and change.
- Using persuasive language to generate new understandings.
- Very often we all hold certain beliefs as absolute until they are questioned.
- Very often two people can share the same goal and yet end up in conflict because of opposing preferences of behaviour.
- This ensures that the final agreement will meet the needs of all those directly affected by the dispute.
Date : Thursday 22 nd March 2018 : 9.30am – 4.30pm Cost : €75
No. CPD Points: 7
Venue : City West Hotel, Lucan, Co. Dublin (Close to M50).
To request a booking form please email email@example.com (Places are only guaranteed once payment is made)
About the Trainer : Brian O’Connell has over 10 years experience as a Mediation Practitioner, Conflict Management Coach, NLP Master Practitioner, Mind Coach, Trainer and Facilitator. He has integrated mediation skills with coaching techniques and neuroscience principles to offer an effective and practical approach to help mediators and coaches enhance their professional practice.
The MII accredits mediation training courses which meet set training standards.
The purpose of CPD is to ensure that Mediators keep their knowledge and skills up to date for the benefit of users of their service and for their own personal and professional development.