Online using Zoom
32 CPD Points
CINERGY™ Conflict Management Coaching Workshop
Coaches help clients enhance their conflict management skills, find better ways of dealing with conflict situations and improve their communications when in difficult circumstances. This 8 half-day (online) intensive workshop will enable participants to begin coaching clients immediately on a one-to-one basis. It is suitable for working with managers, employees, people coping with difficulties situations and for people who want to enhance their conflict management and communication capacities. You will:
• Learn about and be able to coach people using the 7 stage CINERGY™ process
• Understand conflict dynamics, coaching principles and essential coaching skills
• Learn about and be able to use powerful questions that transform viewpoints
• Receive one on one mentoring while you are coaching
• Get coached on your own hot buttons and managing difficult situations/people
Dates: Tuesday and Wednesdays: 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th November 2021
Times: 9.30am to 2pm with one 30 minute and two 5 minute comfort breaks daily.
Cost: €1,295.00 with Early Bird Price of €995.00 (for registration before 1st October 2021)
Course deliver: Online using Zoom platform
Trainers Catherine O’Connell and Mary Rafferty
The MII accredits mediation training courses which meet set training standards.
The purpose of CPD is to ensure that Mediators keep their knowledge and skills up to date for the benefit of users of their service and for their own personal and professional development.